Diffusers & Reflectors - Geometric
Kinetics Geometric Diffusers (Radius and Pyramidal)
The shaped surfaces of Kinetics’ Geometric Diffusers break up
direct sound reflections and disburse them more evenly throughout
the listening space.
Random disbursement of sound reflections greatly improves sound
quality and consistency for the listener. That’s why Geometric Diffusers are perfect for band and choral
rehearsal rooms and performance spaces. The shaped surfaces of the diffusers break up direct sound reflections and disburse them evenly throughout the listening space. Auditoriums will benefit
with the use of Diffusers on the rear and side walls.
Available in two standard shapes, offset pyramidal and radius, Geometric Diffusers are commonly used in conjunction with
KINETICS acoustical wall panels; a combination of sound diffusion and absorption that greatly improves overall room acoustics. Geometric Diffusers are also used in lay-in 15/16" standard grid
Diffusers are provided in a white thermo-molded co-polymer.
Optional painted surfaces are available as approved by the factory.
All Radius and Pyramidal Diffusers are available with an optional
fabric facing using factory approved materials.
- 0.125" thick, thermo-molded plastic
- Optional fabric facing with factory in-stock fabric by Guilford of
Maine, or factory approved, customer-selected material
- Optional painted finish as approved by factory
- Optional fiberglass batt insulation can be bonded to concave rear
surface of diffusers
- Radius Diffusers available in 2' x 2', 3' x 3', 2' x 4', 3' x 4',
4' x 4', 3' x 6', and 4' x 6' (nominal sizes)
- Offset Pyramidal Diffusers available in 2' x 2', 2' x 4' and 4' x
4' (nominal sizes)
Standard Thermo-Molded Co-Polymer Diffusers:
- Areas where more consistent sound levels across a wide frequency
range are desired
- Auditoriums/Lecture Halls
- Band/Choral Rehearsal Rooms (Walls/Ceilings)
- Music Performance Spaces
For further information visit Kinetics web site here