LCD Ultra-thin Gsm Security Alarm System AAA NI-HI Battery Home Use
1.8 wired and 99 wireless defense zones
2.345MHz/433MHz wireless frequency
3.built-in AAA NI-HI rechargeable battery
- 99 Wireless Zones
- 8 Wired zones
- LCD display with time and date
- Amazing voice prompt
- Auto arm and disarm timer settings
- Dial 6 numbers with alerts
- Text 2 mobile phones
- Built in intercom speaker
- 2 Way communications
- 10 Second message record option
- Arm, Disarm and Check status by text (password required)
- Entry and Exit delay
- Event log
- Programmable partial arm
- Easy coding system
- Remote control from phones and mobiles (password required)
- Power failure SMS alert
- Built in Backup battery
Event record query: host automatically records 45 pieces of all information concerning
arm, disarm, and alarm events.
Line priority alarm: the host will cut the busy call and switch to priority alarm in
case of the alarm during ongoing call, no matter incoming or
Phone disconnection detection: automatic detection and alarm warning in line disconnection, for
anti-sabotage of telephone lines.
Remote control: through remote phone (cell phone) dial-up, many operations could be
realized, like arm, disarm, and on-site monitoring by the host in
the remote control form.
Compatibles with internationally accepted protocol of alarm receipt
center: Ademco Contract ID alarm communication protocol.
The home GSM security alarm system used to burglarproof .
Max current 12V
Wireless receiving range
Open place (100-150m)
Alarm dial-up way
DTMF frequency deviation
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ
Qualified PCB Layout:
1) Payment: Western Union, T/T, L/C, Money Gram
2) Shipping: DHL, UPS,TNT, EMS, and other courier available as
3) Delivery time: 7-15 days after your full payment.
* Professional experience and ability to accept and fulfill ODM/OEM
* Answer your enquiries, questions and emails in 24 hours
* Direct control on material, testing, quality, lead time ect.
* Flexible Payment terms ranged at different quantity
* One year warranty life for all detectors sold out from Lydian