50 Hz / 60HZ High Voltage Power Inverter DSP Cpld Control Up To
1: The modular design of electronic building blocks, power units
cascade high voltage inverter.
2: Use multiple rectifier technology with small harmonics and high
power factor, meet the most stringent requirements for power
3: Use multiple inversion technology with small output harmonic and
motor torque pulsation, have high operating effiency.
4: Use DSP and CPLD control platform with system control of
real-time and high reliability.
5: Built-in PID regulator and terminal programmable function, easy
to achieve change control to meet the requirements of process
6: Touch screen, program running, analog potentiometers, voltage
source, current source, communication interface,etc. Varieties of
control instruction input channels, flexible and convenient control
7: AVR functional design: even if there is a large fluctuation in
the power grid voltage, output voltage can remain unchanged.
8: Perfect protection function: short circuit overcurrent,
overload, phase loss, phase imbalance, rectifier transformer
overheating fault can be reliably protected.
9: Multiple bypass design: can bypass the power unit in the system
charged situation and frequency conversion system runs
1. Voltage resource VFD, direct input of 3,3.3,4.16,6,606 and 10
kV,direct output of3,4.16, 6,6.6 and10 kV,no output transformer
necessary. High input power factor, low harmonic current, no power
factor corrective capacities and harmonic filters required.
2. Sinusoidal multi-level PWM output waveform, no output filter
required, can be directly connected to standard induction motor,no
harm to the insulation of the cable or the motor, low harmonics of
the motor, reduction of vibration of the shafts or the vanes,with
the maximal length of the output cable of 1000m.
3. Friendly human-machine interface.
4. Modular design of the power circuits simplifies maintenance
5. The medium voltage circuits are linked with the controller by
the optical fibers,which keep the controller safe and away from the
6. The complete fault monitor circuit, accurate fault alarm and
7. Integrated cooling blower
8. The control logic can be conveniently changed with the help of
the integrated PLC.
9. Offer both field control and remote control in monitor station,
providing convenient controlling options.
10. Support most of the industrial standard protocols (Profibus,
Modbus, TCP/IP, etc.)
11. Compatible with industrial standard signal of 0-10V/4-20mA
12. Able to operate at either open loop control or closed loop
control status with the integrated PID regulator.
|Rated output current (A)||50~100||100~175||175~220||220~400||400~610|
|Motor power (kW)||200~400||400~710||710~900||900~1600||1600~2500|
|Rted input voltage||3000V±10%|
|Input power factor||0.95 (>20%load)|
|Efficiency||0.96 with rated load|
|Overload capacity||120% 1 min, 150% immediately|
|Digital output/input||expanded according to requirement|
|Ambience humidity||<90% without condensation|
|Weight (kg)||3000 ~5000||5000 ~7300||7300~9200|