Disposable Insulin Cartridge Pen
Disposable Injection Pen
What is an Insulin Pen?
An insulin pen is the most common way of giving an insulin shot
(injection). They are easier to use and more convenient than
syringes and insulin bottles. There are different kinds of pens.
Some pens are pre-filled with insulin and can be thrown away when
empty. Some pens are reusable and can be loaded with new cartridges
of insulin when they are empty.
How do I use a disposable pen?
1. Take off the pen cap
2. Look to be sure the type of insulin listed on the pen is what
you need to give. 3. Screw on the pen needle.
4. To prime the needle:
a. Point the needle up into the air.
b. Dial up 2 units of insulin and push on the dose knob. You should
see a stream of insulin come out of the needle.
c. If no insulin stream is seen, repeat steps a and b.
5. Dial up the dose as you were told by the doctor or nurse.
6. Be sure the poke area is clean. If need be, use soap and water
to clean the area.
7. With one hand, grasp and hold the area around where you plan to
8. Use your other hand to insert the needle straight into the skin.
Do not poke at an angle.
9. Push down the dose knob to deliver the insulin. Check to make
sure that the dial reads “0”. This means that the whole dose has
10. Hold the pen and needle in place under the skin for 10 full
11. Gently pull out the needle.
12. Remove the needle from the pen and dispose of the needle in a
Keep in a safe area away from children.
Never play with the dial before using the pen.
Do not refrigerate the pen after opening it.
Insulin expires after 28 days after it is opened.
Throw empty and expired pens in the garbage.
Umitai® –intuitive disposable pen
Simply dial and dose
Umitai® Disposable Insulin Injection Pen is an intuitive variable
dose pen for insulin and other multidose therapies providing a
familiar handling experience and high level of patient acceptance.
Umitai® Metal Insulin pen widely be used as below:
- Diabetes patients self management
- The hospital clinical
- Retail Pharmacies
- Biopharmaceutical company
- Retail Chain Stores
- Retail Pharmacy
Compatible: 3ml cartridges injection, Injection contains:
- growth hormone
- And other 3ml cartridges injection