CM8801FN F/FN 2 in 1 Car Paint Coating Thickness Gauges
* Includes F type (CM-8801F), NF type (CM-8801N) and F/NF 2 in 1 type (CM-8801FN)
* Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety
equirements set out by the European Directives
* The F type probe for measuring the thickness of non-magnetic
coating on Ferromagnetic base (e. G. Iron, nickel and more), like
plating layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide
layer, copper/aluminum and some ally tiles papers and others.
* The NF type probe for measuring the thickness of any non-magnetic
coating on Non-Ferromagnetic metal base (aluminum, brass, stainless
steel, etc. ), like anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic
coating, power layers, and others.
* Microcomputer based, auto-detection, no damage to the coating
* Metric/imperial system selectable, Auto power off.
* 10 points value memory.
* Flip LCD display
* Suitable for the laboratory, Powder Coating Companies,
Manufacturing Companies, Paint Suppliers, Manufacturing Companies,
Steel and Aluminum Refinishing, Automobile Dealers, Auto Auctions,
Body Shops, Auto Detailers and any company needing a highly
accurate measurement of the dry coating thickness and can be used
even in harsh field conditions.
*Measuring range: 0 to 1250um
0 to 50 mils
*Accuracy(3% + 2um)
*Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Please wait moment and let the probe close to ambient temperature
before working. Please ignore the first few data measured in
significantly different condition.