The electric high low therapy exam treatment table has been
designed predominantly with the sports physio/medical market in
mind. The width, exceptionally comfortable foam, ability to be used
completely flat or with back and knee lifts up; mean that this
electric treatment table is multi-functioning and happily lends
itself to any treatment. Suitable for a whole range of treatments,
including: sports massage, osteopathy, physiotherapy, reflexology
and beauty treatments.
This sports pro electric treatment table is padded with a 36g/m2
foam to provide patient comfort, and to assist the therapist in
determining optimal vectors for movement and how much pressure to
use during treatment involving manipulation, as well as for
ensuring accurate patient assessment.
Adjustable backrest adopts double stainless steel struts, angle
adjustable from 0° to +60. The drop head rest can be manually
adjusted from 40 to -35 degrees to ensure patient comfort and
practitioner convenience during cervical and upper thoracic spinal
exams. For the clinician, the electric treatment table offers
height adjustment (48cm to 95cm) and section mobility so the
patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results
with minimum effort.
For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the
table. It is able to lift up to 225kgs working weight from its
lowest height. The sports pro electric treatment table can be
adjusted to suit a variety of environments and purposes. It has a
strong, stable lift mechanism with a dependable, quiet electric
The electric high low therapy exam treatment table is the core of
your practice, and with Aomedi, you have a trusted partner. Every
detail has been designed, engineered and crafted to elegant,
exacting standards, delivering a refined experience that maximizes
patient comfort while optimizing practitioner access and ease of
- Height control from 48cm to 95cm by footbar system.
- The frame feet (*4) make round shape, avoid to hit people.
- Add more material make the better designed for some frame parts.
- Adjustable backrest featuring double stainless steel struts, angle
adjustable from 0° to +60.
- Adjustable head section featuring single gas strut, angle
adjustable from +40° to -35°.
- Able to lift up to 225kgs working weight from its lowest height.
- Retractable castors 75mm for excellent mobility and safety.
- Fire/stain/mildew/oil/water/wear resistant Med PVC available in 9
kinds of colors.
1. Foot Switch is unavailable
2. Extra width upholstery up to 70cm or 62cm.
3. Extra 2cm foam thickness for upholstery.
4. Hand switch is free to transfer.